Xoom Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
- Revenue of $35.9 Million, increase of 48% from Q1 2013
- Gross Sending Volume of $1.6 Billion, increase of 49% from Q1 2013
- 1,130,367 Active Customers, increase of 34% from Q1 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, April 22, 2014 - Xoom Corporation (XOOM), a leading digital money transfer provider, today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2014:
- Revenue for the first quarter was $35.9 million, an increase of 48% from the first quarter of 2013.
- Gross profit for the first quarter was $26.4 million, an increase of 57% from the first quarter of 2013.
- Published: 23 April 2014
- Written by Editor