QIWI Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results

First Quarter Total Adjusted Net Revenue Increases 16% to RUB 2,905 Million and Adjusted Net Profit 
Increases 3% to RUB 1,266 Million or RUB 20.76 per diluted share 
QIWI upgrades 2017 Guidance
Board of Directors Approves Dividend of 22 cents per share
 
NICOSIA, Cyprus, May 17, 2017  -- QIWI plc, (NASDAQ:QIWI) (MOEX:QIWI) (“QIWI” or the “Company”) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017.
 
First Quarter 2017 Operating and Financial Highlights
 
Total Adjusted Net Revenue increased 16% to RUB 2,905 million ($51.5 million)
Adjusted EBITDA increased 4% to RUB 1,519 million ($26.9 million)
Read more: QIWI plc ( QIWI )

eHealth, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2016 Results

Fourth Quarter 2016 Overview
 
Revenue for fourth quarter of 2016 was $43.8 million, a decrease of 13% compared to $50.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2015.
Net loss for fourth quarter of 2016 was $16.7 million compared to $12.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2015.
Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter of 2016 was $(13.9) million compared to $(9.5) million for the fourth quarter of 2015.
Cash used in operations for the fourth quarter of 2016 was $4.7 million compared to cash provided by operations of $1.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2015.
 
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. --  eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH), the nation’s first and largest private health insurance exchange, announced today its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2016.
Read more: eHealth Inc ( EHTH )

Net Element to Acquire PayStar and Nexcharge

MIAMI, FL--(Marketwired - Jul 21, 2016) - Net Element, Inc. ( NASDAQ : NETE ) ("Net Element" or the "Company"), a provider of global mobile payment technology solutions and value-added transactional services, announced today the entry into a binding letter of intent to acquire a majority interest in PayStar, Inc. ("PayStar"), a comprehensive remittance and e-wallet platform for emerging markets and Nexcharge, Inc. ("Nexcharge"), a proprietary payment processing, fraud management and merchant management platform.
 
It is contemplated that Net Element together with PayStar and Nexcharge will create one or more entities into which PayStar and Nexcharge will contribute all their assets, with Net Element owning a 51% interest in the newly created entities. Pursuant to the terms of the agreement, Net Element will have the irrevocable sole and exclusive option to acquire the remaining 49% interest in the newly created entities during the 12 months from the closing of the transaction.
Read more: Net Element Inc ( NETE )

eHealth, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2016 Results

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(April 28, 2016) -

First Quarter 2016 Overview

  • Revenue for first quarter of $73.8 million, an increase of 20% compared to the first quarter of 2015.
  • GAAP net income for first quarter of $18.0 million compared to GAAP net loss of $2.1 million for the first quarter of 2015.
  • Adjusted EBITDA for first quarter of $26.8 million compared to adjusted EBITDA of $5.8 million for the first quarter of 2015.
  • Cash flow from operations for first quarter was an inflow of $4.7 million compared to an outflow of $11.2 million in the first quarter of 2015.

eHealth, Inc. (EHTH), the nation's first and largest private health insurance exchange, announced today its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2016.

Read more: eHealth Inc ( EHTH )

Fifth Street Asset Management Inc. Announces Agreement Between Fifth Street Finance Corp. and RiverNorth Capital Management

GREENWICH, Conn., Feb. 19, 2016 -- Fifth Street Asset Management Inc. (FSAM) (“FSAM”) today announced that Fifth Street Finance Corp. (FSC) (“FSC”) has entered into an agreement with RiverNorth Capital Management, LLC (“RiverNorth”), which, including its director nominees, is the beneficial owner of approximately 8.7% of FSC’s common stock.  Under the terms of the agreement, RiverNorth will not contest FSC’s slate of director nominees at the 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.  Additionally, RiverNorth has agreed to withdraw its binding proposal to terminate FSC’s Investment Advisory Agreement with Fifth Street Management LLC (“FSM”), a subsidiary of FSAM.  Further, RiverNorth has agreed to abide by certain standstill provisions through FSC’s 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, and has also agreed to vote its approximately 5.7% shareholdings in Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate Corp. (FSFR) (“FSFR”) in accordance with the recommendation of FSFR’s Board of Directors in connection with the FSFR 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.

Read more: Fifth Street Asset Management Inc. (FSAM)

Videos / Webinars

View all videos

Pepperstone | Metatrader 4 Forex Broker