Akorn Provides Preliminary Unaudited Full Year 2015 Financial Results and Issues 2016 Financial Guidance
- Preliminary 2015 GAAP Revenue of $985 Million -
- Preliminary 2015 GAAP EPS of $1.14; Preliminary Adjusted 2015 EPS of $1.93 -
- GAAP Revenue of $1.06 - $1.08 Billion Expected in 2016 -
- Adjusted EPS of $2.10 - $2.20 Expected in 2016; GAAP EPS of $1.56 - $1.66 -
- Conference Call and Webcast to Be Held At 10:00 a.m. EDT Today -
LAKE FOREST, Ill., March 22, 2016 -- Akorn, Inc. (AKRX), a leading specialty generic pharmaceutical company, today provided preliminary unaudited 2015 financial results and issued 2016 financial guidance. Akorn also provided material updates on several other important business items.
Preliminary net revenue for 2015 is anticipated to be approximately $985 million and preliminary GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) is expected to be $1.14. Preliminary non-GAAP adjusted EPS for 2015 is expected to be $1.93.
Read more: Akorn Inc ( AKRX )
Published: 22 March 2016
Written by Editor